Monday, April 11, 2011

Hopi Waterline Earth Changes Map

This map was created in 2007 by Stan Deyo to correlate Hopi Prophecies with the coastlines of the United States. Unfortunately, no cities or towns are located on the map for orientation, so I placed Payson, Arizona (home of the I AM America office) and Springerville, Arizona (location of our Golden City Planned community, Wenima). In these areas the prophecies make sense and match the geologic formations. Out of curiosity I placed Grangeville, Idaho (my birthplace). Over the years I have had many dreams about this area, and I always get the sensation I’m in the future. Surprisingly my dreams match this map. I do, however, think this map has been stretched or the perspective is a little off, as the Bitterroot Range of Mountains (Idaho-Montana) does not match properly. Overall, an interesting interpretation.--Lori